Product Code : 07
Brand Name : GRAPHICARB PRODUCTS
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
- Price Range
- 100.00 - 900.00 INR/Piece
- 10-50 Millimeter (mm)
- Product Type
- Graphite Reboiler
- For Industrial Use
- Mild Steel
We take pride to introduce ourselves as a reputed manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Graphite Reboiler. Our offered re-boilers can handle corrosive fluid on both service as well as process side. Available in different specifications, these industrial re-boilers are used in multiple effect evaporators due to its superior features. Manufactured with industry laid guidelines, these re-boilers are available in various technical specifications and also in customized range to meet the specific demands of our patrons. This Graphite Reboiler is known for its following features:
- Thermal shock resistance
- Easy to install
- Optimum performance
- Corrosion resistance
We are one of the leading manufacturers of wide range of graphite process equipments which also includes Graphite Reboilers that can handle corrosive fluid on both service as well as process side. Available in different shapes and sizes, these re boilers are used in multiple effect evaporators. We also consider the specifications provided by client regarding the shapes and loading conditions.
With the constant support of our expert team, we are engaged in offering a huge assortment of Heat Exchangers. This graphite heat exchanger is highly efficient in handling chemicals that are corrosive in nature. Due to its high thermal conductivity and corrosion resistance, graphite serves as the ideal material for the construction of heat transfer equipment.
Features of graphite Reboilers
- Fully made of graphite on both process as well as service sides.
- MOC on service side being Graphite makes it possible to use corrosive fluids/gasses as utility medium.
- Multiple units mounted one on another makes it possible to increase surface area of the equipments up to 90 meter square.
- Simple robust and easy to install tough construction.
- Multiple passes can be provided on service sides. .
- Graphite has high compressive strength so metal plate apply compressive load on graphite
- Simple design and easy dismantling as compared to circular blocks.
- Flexibility of adding more blocks to increase heat transfer area.
- Easy cleaning because of short channels.
- Short channel lengths increases turbulence as a result avoids frequent deposits or fouling as compared to shell & tube type heat exchanges of same dimensions, cubical block type heat exchanger provides 2 to 5 times more heat transfer.
- Working conditions : Upto 5kg / cm2 pressure.
- Resistant to thermal shock.
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE LOG ON TO
- Supply Ability
- 1 Piece Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 2-3 Days
- Sample Available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India